Wednesday, August 23

 

I'm So Tired of Drinking

I've got orientation all this week and next Monday and I am absolutely drained. We have events from 8am to 8pm or later everyday this week. Each morning and afternoon is filled with presentations on academic disciplines, career services, recruiting, team-building, and meeting my new best friends forever. And, of course, it's college so the evening event has to involve drinking. And after the official orientation eating/drinking event is over, we have to go downtown and have a few more beverages. The only problem here is that the drinks and food every evening are free so I end up getting drunk and partying even when I don't want to.

Oh, wait. That's not a problem is it? Nevermind. College rules.

Tonight's my evening off. While a bunch of people go see the Spazmatics at Cedar Street, I'm gonna catch up on some sleep. I know, I know. "Rob! How are you gonna pass on the Spazmatics??!"

I don't know. I just... am.

Comments:
drinking insane amounts of alcohol pretty much every night? how is this any different than the past 3 years of our lives here in san francisco?
 
only 3 years, Norm?
 
btw, the spazmatics are playing at grant and green tomorrow night.

bye norm...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?