Tuesday, August 22

 

Football? Partying? We Kick Ass in Non-Academia

Oh, hey, yo. So, as of yesterday, I am now receiving my MBA from the top party school in the nation. (Take that, Berkeley! Frickin’ nerds. With your "high standards" and your "reputation" and your "book learning". But I digress...)

We top the overall list while ranking second in the use of hard liquor, third in beer drinking, and 13th in marijuana smoking. Considering it’s been 100 degrees every day for the last 18 years here, I think the high beer ranking makes sense. (And, yes, I mentioned the weather again, Shannon. My apologies.) But I’m a little surprised we rank so high in hard liquor use. In Tejas, hard liquor is available only in liquor stores, not grocery stores, Costco, etc. Weak.

On a side note, I didn’t realize the party school survey broke it down by category like that. Kudos, Princeton Review!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?